Flip book element
The LPG Cylinder CA [Circumference) Welding machine is a Metal Inert Gas (MIG) machine. The welding fixtures hold the upper and lower cylinder halves horizontally and rotate them around the axis.
- Silent, vibration free and precision working machine.
- 3-Axis movement for welding torch holder adjustment Slide.
- Electrical Control panel for synchronize operation rotating fixture & welding.
This machine is used to stamp details about the cylinder on a vertical stay plate/shroud of the cylinder.
- Robust Frame Structure.
- Inbuilt hydraulic power pack system
- Electrically control panel for Automatic Manual Mode Operation.
- Two Hydraulic Cylinders for alternate stroking.
- Precise & Soundless Machine.
- Fatigue or cyclic test is a type test. This test is conducted under cyclic loads to check the fatigue strength of cylinder and cyclic pressures. Under this Test setup for ambient cycle test consists of testing 3 test cylinders.
- The system will have a pressurizing unit for achieving required peak and base pressure and to detect failures when this occurs.
- Valve is used for screwing / unscrewing valves from the cylinder.
- This machine ensures correct tightening of the valve onto the cylinder.
LPG Cylinders are tested by the Hydro-Static Testing machine to look if there is any fluid flowing from any welding defects or by any crack on the welding parts.
- Cylinder clamped by pneumatic head.
- Rapid fluid drainage by using air pressure.
- Fabricated Rotating Fixture able to tilt at 180°.
- Robust fabricated frame to withstand uncertain balance.
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.